& Refund Policy
Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 (Last reservation 13:00)
Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 (Last reservation 19:00)
※ Please be advised that we may encounter difficulties in accommodating non-Korean speakers beginning October 2023.
- We kindly request that you make your reservation at least five
days in advance of your planned visit.
- Customers who have made a reservation on the official site must receive a confirmation email before visiting.
※ MON DAY OFF
Business casual or semi-formal required.(Admission is restricted for slippers, tracksuits and revealing clothing)
[Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy]
Please contact the restaurant for details.
[Child Dining Policy]
- We kindly ask our guests to understand that we cannot accommodate children under 10.
- Children over 10 are welcome anytime
with reservation of our course menu.
70,000 KRW (per person)
100,000 KRW (per person)
For any changes made to the reservation details prior to your planned visit,
- At least 4 days in advance: 100% refund
- 3 days in advance: 70% refund
- 2 days in advance: 50% refund
- 1 day in advance: 30% refund
Please note that changes made within 24 hours of the planned visit are not eligible for a refund.
In the event of any change in the number of reserved guests, the reservation
fee is to be refunded based on the above policy for each canceled individual.
100,000 KRW (Per person)
150,000 KRW (Per person)